Pressure Bar Glazed
Wall System (AGC-375)
High-performing, pressure-equalized curtain wall system. This zone-glazed system features exceptional water control and outstanding thermal performance, as well as easy fabrication and installation.
Use of common members to reduce construction errors and costs to simplify site fabrication; Factory-punched pressure plates; Precision injection molded zone plugs for frame member intersections.
Precision engineered for economy and installation; Value engineered for efficient use of material easy to install.
Performance, built to last.
- Air Infiltration: < 6.24psf per ASTM E283-04
- Static Pressure Water Penetration: >12.0 psf per ASTM E 331
- Dynamic Water Penetration: 68 mph Slipstream Velocity per AAMA 501.1-05
- Structural & Deflection Load: +/- 60 psf per ASTM E 330-02
VARIOUS LOADING CAPABILITIES
- Extensive finishing alternatives and variety of tools for LEED certification
- 3” sightline and solid tubular mullions allow for concealed structural reinforcement as well as aesthetic requirements
HIGHER DESIGN CRITERIA
- Heavy-duty vertical mullions are available for higher design criteria
- AGC-375 offers a complete system to accommodate 1” or ¼” vision or spandrel glazing
- Can be installed using either captured or structurally silicone-glazed vertical mullions
- Low-profile corner mullions
- Superior thermal performance, utilizing innovative door framing components that are thermally improved
- Accommodates glazed-in operable vents
No exposed fasteners that will take away from appearance.
Optional head member to accommodate incidental water.
Easy integration of sunshading systems, offering a wide range of engineered designs.